Peak Residence is an upcoming residential development located within the upscale Thomson area, prime District 11, Core Central Region of Singapore. This District has always been famous for foreign and local buyers due to its proximity and accessibility to the CDB area, renowned schools, parks, and excellent connectivity to various island parts. This area is an exclusive private residential site and houses several high-end condominiums. The location is next to Thomson Medical Centre and between Dyson Ritz and Amaninda, two other private residential developments. Peak Residence is nearby Novena Rise Park.
This land parcel had previously belonged to Peak Court Condominium. This four-storey low-rise residential development comprises 20 apartment units built 30 plus years ago. It had been successfully acquired by TSRC Novena, a joint project by Tuan Sing Ltd Holdings and Rich Capital, during a collective sale in May 2018. The development’s location and proximity to lifestyle and premium medical facilities like Thomson Medical Centre, the future Health City Novena, and therefore the excellent transport connectivity will be appealing to potential buyers. The plot of land features a total site area of roughly 57,378 square feet or 5330 square meters with a gross plot ratio of 1.4.
Singapore’s District 11 is one of the foremost luxurious residential enclaves in Singapore, giving buyers the extravagance they wanted, whether they are home buyers or investors. The Novena and Thomson areas belong to District 11, situated near the renowned District 9 and Orchard Road. This development will be a perfect selection for those trying to find a residence that permits them to be on the brink of the downtown financial district.
To help you make the decision, here are 11 reasons why Peak Residence should be your next home:
1. URA Masterplan 2019
Future Transformation with Capital Upside Potential
- Mount Pleasant Estate
- Health City Novena
- North-South Corridor
2. Near the MRT & Shopping Centre
- Thomson-East Coast Line Connectivity
- North-South Line Connectivity
- Only 10 Mins Walk to Shopping & Dining in the Vicinity
- Well-Connected Via Expressway
- Within 17 mins drive to all key destination
- 5 mins HEALTH CITY NOVENA
- 8 mins ION ORCHARD
- 13 mins MBFC
- 14 mins JURONG LAKE DISTRICT
- 15 mins CHANGI AIRPORT
- 17 mins WOODLANDS REGIONAL CENTRE
3. Near Good School Zones
- School Within The Vicinity
- Anglo-Chinese School (Baker)
- SJI International School
- CHIJ Toa Payoh
- St. Joseph’s Institution
- Singapore Chinese Girls’ School
- Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
- Raffles Girls’ School (Secondary)
- Marymount Convent
- Nanyang Girls’ High School
- Hwa Chong Institution
4. High Rental Demand
With the Health City Novena completion, expect that rents and property prices will increase further.
5. Renowned Developer
Tuan Sing Ltd is a Singapore-established company that offers property investment, development, and hotel ownership. The company was built in 1969 and listed on Singapore Stock Exchange in 1973.
Due to its excellent management and leadership, the company has positioned itself as a regional player that establishes hospitality, residential and commercial properties in key cities across the Asian-Pacific region. That has an office in Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and China.
Today, the company has stretched to become a multi-core business with a reputable presence and employs about 4300 employees across the region. With a great portfolio that features strategically located real estate properties in Singapore and other countries.
Strengthening its proven track record and assets in the investment and property development sector, the company plans to participate in large-scale integrated developments. It has received various awards for the development of outstanding projects in the region.
Few listed past projects include:
- Cluny Park Residence
- Mont Botanik Residence
- Kandis Residence
- Sennett Residence
Rich Capital Holdings Ltd, formerly known as Infinio Group Ltd, a Singapore-based holding company, rebranded its name to commence the company’s broadening to include other property-related activities.
Rich Capital Holdings targets to be the leading developer offering innovative, quality, and responsive built environments. The company is dedicated to meeting its customers’ expectations and satisfaction by developing well-designed living and working spaces that suit their needs.
The Singapore listed company, alongside its subsidiaries, specializes in the expansion of industrial and residential properties in Singapore. Rich Capital holdings are dedicated to property management, investment, and development and offer specialist construction services.
Rich Capital Holdings expanded its company services to other countries such as Indonesia and Batam. It participates in property developments on its own and through joint partnerships with other established companies.
Past listed projects are the following:
- 6 Kim Chuan Terrace
- 333 Thomson Road
- Oxley Convention City
6. Low Entry Price for CCR
7. Core Central Region Upside Potential
- Foreigners Preferred Choice
- Purchasing Power Stronger
- More Investors
- Lesser Supply
8. District 11 Supremacy
- District 11 had the highest price growth among the prestigious D9, 10, 11 in the last 20 years
- District 11 is in the top 3 high growth districts in CCR in the last ten years
- District 11 the second-highest growth district after 2013 stringent cooling measures in the last five years
Benchmark Highest Prices Achieved in D11 (Current Launches)
9. Enbloc Effect
- Supply Versus Demand
- Developers to Re-visit Enbloc Site Due to Lack of Land Bank
- Limited GLS Site Available for Developers
Why is there a DEMAND for lands by developers?
- Unsold Supply is dropping
- Land Cost is High; Profit is low for developer
- Developer Land Banks are low, no urgency to sell
- Lower GLS sales create a DEMAND, FOMO by the developer. Lack of Supply, the price goes up
- The developer is the confidence of the market, healthy sales during Covid19
10. Limited Freehold Supply
Total Number of Condominium Units Based on Tenure about 40% is Freehold and 60% Leasehold. There is a scarcity for Freehold New Condo Launches compared to Leasehold New Condo Launches. Freehold Property Offers Superior Wealth Retention for the Future Generation.
11. Quantitative Easing
Quantitative Easing (QE) is an economic stimulus following the 2008 financial crisis to stimulate a national economy by making it easier for businesses to borrow money.
QE effects on Singapore Real Estate Market every QE boosted Singapore Property Prices, heading towards unlimited QE. On 23 March 2020, US Federal Reserve pledges unlimited Quantitative Easing to Keep Markets Functioning.
Here’s an overview of the property:
- Project Name: Peak Residence
- Developer: TSRC Novena Pte Ltd (JV Tuan Sing Holdings & Rich Capital Holdings)
- Description: Proposed condominium housing comprising 3 blocks of 5-storey apartments (Total 90 units) with basement carpark, swimming pool, and communal facilities
- Address: 333 Thomson Road
- Site Area: 57,350 sqm / 57,378 sqft
- District: 11
- Tenure: Freehold
- Expected Date of TOP: Feb 2025
- No. of Blocks / Storeys: 3 blocks of 5-storey
- No. of Units: 90
- Total No. of Car parks: TBC
- Unit Types: 1BR, 2BR, 3BR+S and 4BR+S